SIZING: US sizing is used for all bras. For all items please check any included size charts and fitter's notes. FINAL SALE ITEMS: Accessories (including products with an adhesive base [nipple covers, breast tape, etc.] and products in sealed packages or containers), anything with a gusset (crotch) and items that come with an attached panty, clearance items and in-store and online gift certificates are final sale.
Nippies Breast Tape - White
Nippies Breast Tape - White
Create your perfect cleavage - lift, pull, separate, stick.
- smooth, wrinkle-free fit
- breathable for all-day comfort
- can be cut into strips
- can be layered for support
- use across breasts or over the shoulder
- 2" wide and 16.5' long
- made with Soft-Stretch(TM) technology
Achieving your perfect look has never been easier.
Nippies Breast Tape will help you enhance your natural figure, without bra lines. Made with exclusive Soft-Stretch™ technology, Nippies Breast Tape can be cut into strips and layered for extra support.
Gentle on Skin: Nippies Breast Tape is made from premium nylon and medical-grade adhesive which is gentle on even the most sensitive skin types. It’s hypoallergenic too!
Water Resistant: Nippies Breast Tape is water resistant, allowing you to wear it under your favorite swim apparel to achieve the perfect cleavage. Works great with one or two-piece swimsuits.
How To Wear
Test first! Apply a small patch of tape to your chest for 24 hours to check for any sensitivity.
Do not apply over broken, damaged, or sun-burned skin. Discontinue use immediately if redness, discoloration, or other irritation occurs.
- Clean and dry skin.
- Hold tape up to breast to determine how much you need, unroll and cut. Tip: When in doubt, cut longer strips.
- Carefully peel back part of the liner, lift up your breast, and place slightly above the breast’s base. This prevents tape from sticking to itself. Tip: We recommend applying nipple covers (sold separately) before applying tape.
- Use one hand to lift up your breast and the other to gently pull the tape up. Tip: Use a mirror to check your work.
- Press tape down onto your chest for a secure hold.
- Rub tape gently to smooth wrinkles and activate adhesive.
Repeat steps with more strips until you achieve the look you desire. Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. If necessary, carefully trim off ex cess tape.
How To Remove
Completely saturate tape in baby oil or coconut oil for at least 15 minutes.
Carefully peel tape away. Tip: Pull tape back against itself, not at a 45º angle – and definitely NOT like a bandage.
Use a cotton pad and oil to remove any remaining adhesive from your skin. Tip: Plan to shower after tape removal to wash off excess oil.
This item is final sale.