SIZING: US sizing is used for all bras. For all items please check any included size charts and fitter's notes. FINAL SALE ITEMS: Accessories (including products with an adhesive base [nipple covers, breast tape, etc.] and products in sealed packages or containers), anything with a gusset (crotch) and items that come with an attached panty, clearance items and in-store and online gift certificates are final sale.
High Impact Wireless Front Closing Sport Bra NL100 - White
The ENELL SPORT bra’s patented design eliminates bounce while providing superior support and comfort.
- Maximum impact, unlined wireless moisture-wicking sports bra
- Built for high-impact activities such as running
- Compression fit holds the breast tissue down
- Extra back support
- Easy front hook and eye closure
Made from a LYCRA® Spandex blend (90% nylon/10% LYCRA®).
This maximum support sports bra is for those who feel like nothing is working for them! Designed exclusively for C cups and above, the patented ENELL SPORT is a critical piece of athletic equipment. Try this wireless, front hook sports bra and you’ll feel the difference.
Front close: Fasten your bra easily and securely with front hook and eye closures. If a sports bra is stretchy enough to fit over your head, it’s too stretchy to contain the bounce!
Designed for maximum impact: The wide elastic band and motion control neckline eliminate up and down movement.
Full coverage back: The full back with a built-in cross-strap design provides posture enhancing, yet comfortable, back support.
Stay cool: NATUREXX® moisture management fabric wicks away moisture to keep you cool.
Fitter's note: Please watch the fit video on selecting your size and how to put it on properly. This bra has a tight fit. If you don't want extreme support, or want to use this for low impact activities, consider going up one size.
Care recommended by ENELL:
- For best results, wash separately in cold water using gentle cycle or hand wash. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Hook up the front of your bra completely or place in a mesh bag to avoid the hook and eye closure from catching in the holes of the washer drum.
- Lay flat or hang dry for best results. Do not machine dry, heat will break down the spandex fibres.