SIZING: US sizing is used for all bras. For all items please check any included size charts and fitter's notes. FINAL SALE ITEMS: Accessories (including products with an adhesive base [nipple covers, breast tape, etc.] and products in sealed packages or containers), anything with a gusset (crotch) and items that come with an attached panty, clearance items and in-store and online gift certificates are final sale.
Lace-up Adhesive Bra 16841 - Beige
Lace up front closure lets you decide how much to enhance your cleavage and provides confident lift.
• Adhesive lined cups hold the bra securely to the body.
• Feel free to move in this uniquely shaped bra, designed to go undetected under backless and strapless clothing.
• Reusable if cared for properly by hand washing with mild soap and water, air drying and preserving adhesive with original protective plastic
• Apply product to clean, dry skin before moisturizers, powders, deodorants, or perfumes and adjust as many times as needed without fear of the product losing stickiness
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
DO NOT USE moisturizers, perfumes, powders or skin care products where the bra will be applied prior to use, as this reduces the effectiveness of the adhesive.
1. Start with clean, dry skin free of moisturizers, soaps, powders, deodorants, or perfume.
2. Remove from protective plastic. Store and save protective plastic for reuse later.
3. Apply one half of Lace Up Adhesive Bra to the outside, bottom of your breast.
4. Repeat on the other side.
5. Pull the center sting until desired amount of cleavage is reached
NOTE: If you are not satisfied with the results and must reposition the bra, peel off the bra gently and reapply. Too many attempts will reduce the effectiveness of the adhesive. If this happens, simply wash the bra cups and let air dry before reapplying.
HOW TO REMOVE: Take your time. Loosen the string first, then gently peel off the bra, starting from the top and gradually removing downward. If any adhesive residue remains on the skin after removal, simply wipe skin with a soft tissue to remove.
CLEANING IS ESSENTIAL AFTER EACH USE: Just use mild soap and water. Soaking the product entirely in water may result in irreversible damage to the product integrity and will void manufacturer’s warrant. Simply wash it with mild soap and rinse under the faucet for cleaning